Here’s a summary of the features:
- Resolver #1 is located in Poznań, Poland. Inea users (a regional ISP) might observe as little as 8ms of ping latency!
- Resolver #2 is planned to be located in Warsaw, Poland. This needs funding, if you want this, please consider supporting!
- Recursive – we are resolving all queries on your behalf
- DNSSEC Validation
- No Logging
- Statistics on traffic is collected for public display. Total DNS Cache Count will be collected for performance monitoring soon.
- Resolving Namecoin .bit domains using DNSChain (and DNSChain’s .dns)
- Malware filtering (see Transparency page for details)
- The Mask – DNS and IP filtering as per Kaspersky Paper
- SOHO Farming – A Team Cymru EIS Report: Growing Exploitation of Small Office Routers Creating Serious Risks
- Hacking Team and Gamma International in “Business-to-Government Malware”:
Equation Group: Question and Answers, Version: 1.5, February 2015 #EquationAPT #TheSAS2015 – Kaspersky Labs
If you have further questions, feel free to ask on twitter (@dnscryptpl) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org)