Below is the financial report of incomes and expenses related to DNSCrypt Poland:
- Overall balance is that all donations covered 100% of the running cost and then some; we’re secured until May 2017 without a need for a dime, a nickel or satoshi!
- It encompasses Q1 of 2017 + one late but very important data point from late Dec’16 which was not included in the Financial Report 2016, because it’s been written in Nov’16.
- Digital Ocean credit ran out – if you’re considering a hosting provider I recommend* Digital Ocean. They’re good, hassle-free, I don’t ever log in for anything.
* ref link, opens in new tab.
- Big thanks to anonymous donations to e24cloud credit and EUR donations.
- No cash or physical goods hand outs so far :-)
- And most importantly: Thank you to all users, everybody who contacts me and everybody who donated!
|e24cloud hosting (credit)||300||Thank you!|
|EUR Donations||73||17 EUR which with ~4,3 EURPLN gives ~73 PLN|
|Income Sub Total||373|
|e24cloud credit (credit spent)||-300||See the note about e24cloud credit above|
|e24cloud hosting||-132||Personally covered|
|Digital Ocean Hosting||-20||One month since original credit ran out|
|Expenses Sub Total||-452|