Below is the financial report of incomes and expenses related to DNSCrypt Poland:
- It encompasses last 12 months and has been prepared on OCT-28-2016.
- Big thanks to Digital Ocean for some free credit to spend on the web/mail box.
- It does not account for cash handed to me, I’ll do a better job recording that next year!
- Overall balance is that all donations covered as much as 72% of the running cost.
- Of course the remaining 28% is a net loss for me and this means I can’t yet create the Warsaw Location or bump up the RAM for cache, but it’s been pretty good.
- And most importantly: huge thank you to everybody who donated!
|PLN Donations||435,53||PLN Wires|
|Digital Ocean (Credit)||240||In May 2016 I was granted credit (Thank you!) to spend on the web/mail server.
I paid for Digital Ocean until June and since June it’s been zero cost.
|Income Sub Total||1198,52|
|Digital Ocean (Before Credit)||-200||See note about credit above|
|Digital Ocean (Credit)||-240||See note about credit above|
|Expenses Sub Total||-1654|